Father’s day is that time to show appreciation for the man who raised and molded you into what you are today. This is the man who showed simple stuff like tying your shoe laces to more complicated stuff like driving a car or shooting a gun. There are plenty of ways to thank this special man. Father’s day printable ideas are a good way of expressing appreciation ideas and simple wishes of good times and better health. The good thing is that printable ideas turn simple gifts into ones loaded with a lot of meaning and love. Here are some printable ideas for Father’s day.
A customized T-shirt allows you to load it with much of what your dad likes. You could take a t-shirt and design it in the colors of his favorite team. Have his name stenciled on the back along with the number of his favorite player. A t-shirt is also a good canvas to write a meaningful message of love and appreciation like, ‘For the best Dad in the World for showing me how to play Soccer.’
What better way to show your dad that he is the best than by giving him a trophy for it? You can design the one that is usually given to champions of his favorite sport. You could even give him several. There is no one to dispute that he is the champ of a father.
I love you because….booklet
Have everyone say something special about dad by making a booklet in which they can write down their special messages. It is like giving him a bunch of cards. Only with more loaded messages.
Dad’s special recipe book
What is dad’s favorite meal? There are a hundred ways to cook steak and potatoes. Make a recipe book with a special favorite meal for dad every week for the whole year. This is one he definitely won’t forget every time he tucks into his favorite dish.
Dad is a superman. Have a big size painting or drawing of dad in a Superman costume. Better yet, buy a costume and make a portrait of him.
Best Dad in Class Diploma
Your dad made you what you are. He passed the daddy class with flying colors. Make him a colored diploma showing he is the best dad in class.
Father Medal of Honor
Dad is a great warrior. He went beyond all odds to make sure that you got fed, clothed and schooled. For that effort beyond the call of duty, give him a Medal of Honor.
If you are buying a printer for a home use of a small office, it makes sense to buy an All in One Printer. This is a machine that can scan, make copies and print from the computer. The standard features for a printer are getting more sophisticated each year. Current printers are able to print over a wireless connection as well as from portable flash memory in addition to printing over USB. There are several considerations to make when deciding the best machine for your use.
Inkjet vs. laser
For small time quality printing an inkjet printer is the best while large volumes of same color or black and white printing are best done by a laser printer.
Dye based inks are best for printing text while pigment based inks are best for printing glossy pages like photos.
Most printers are limited to A4 size pages but if you are in designing, you may need an A3 printer
Color vs. Black and White
Do you need to print your own brochures or specially designed work, or do you print plain text?
Do you need extra features? These include wireless connectivity, LCD touch control, Near Field Communication printing and printing from flash. These would depend on your home or office configuration. If you don’t like wire tangling, wireless printing can be handy.
With these considerations, some of the best printers of 2017 include:
- Epson Workforce Pro WF-5690- This is a good AIO printer for small offices that need to print a lot but need color once in a while. It is a fast inkjet printer with good quality output.
- Brother MFC-J6920DW – This is the AIO printer for a medium business. It can print high volumes at low cost due to Brother’s inexpensive ink cartridge technology. It has an added advantage of printing wide 11in x 17 in pages.
- Epson Workforce ET-4550- Epson has used Eco tank technology in this inkjet printer. It offers one of the lowest costs per page. It is a low volume all in one printer that is suitable for a small business or home office.
- Canon ImageClass LBP151w- This is one of the few mono laser printers to make the top on the account of its speed and above-average print quality making it suitable for a small office with high printing volumes.
- HP OfficeJet 250 – This very lightweight all in one printer that the advantage of portability. HP’s long experience in print technology can be seen in the high quality print offered by this small printer.